- Easy and delicious. Our tangy orange sandwich cookies are a must-try.
- 50g unsalted butter (softened)
- 50g brown sugar
- 50g caster sugar
- Finely grated zest of 1/2 an orange
- 1 large egg yolk
- 100g Classic Orange Thin Cut Marmalade
- 50g plain flour
- 150g rolled oats
- 75ml double cream
- 50g soft unsalted butter
- 250g sifted icing sugar
- 75g stem ginger finely chopped
Preheat oven to 170°C, fan 150°, gas mark 3.
In a large mixing bowl beat together butter, brown sugar, caster sugar, grated orange zest and egg yolk until smooth. Add the Classic Orange Thin Cut Marmalade mix in the flour and then stir in the oats.
Roll into walnut-sized balls and place, well-spaced, onto a lined or non-stick baking tray, flatten slightly.
Bake for 15 – 20 mins until just coloured at the edges. Remove from the oven and leave to cool on a wire tray.
To sandwich the biscuits together, beat the cream and butter together until smooth, then stir in the icing sugar and stem ginger. Beat until creamy and spreadable.