- Full of the citrus marmalade flavour, these muffins make a delightful brunch. Share with friends over a good coffee.
- 175g plain flour
- 25g porridge oats, plus extra for sprinkling
- 175g light soft brown sugar
- 1tsp baking powder
- ½tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 large egg
- 150g pot plain yogurt
- 9tsp Classic Breakfast Thick Cut Marmalade
Heat oven to 200°C/390°F/Gas 6.
Combine the flour, sugar, oats, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda in a bowl.
In a separate bowl combine the orange zest and juice, yogurt, oil and egg together with a fork, then lightly stir the two mixtures together.
Line a muffin tin with nine paper cases. Spoon one tablespoon of the mixture into each case, top with one teaspoon of Classic Breakfast Thick Cut Marmalade, then cover with the remaining muffin mix.
Sprinkle each muffin with oats.
Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and cooked through, then leave to cool slightly.