- Prep time
- 10 minutes
- Serves 4
- A classic marmalade cocktail with juicy lemons and oranges.
- 6tsp Cottage Delight Gin, Orange & Lemon Thin Cut Marmalade
- 3 ounce Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 12 ounces London Dry gin
- 3 ounce Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- 12 Ice Cubes
- 1 White Bread Slice
- Orange twists, for garnish
Muddle the Cottage Delight Gin, Orange & Lemon Thin Cut Marmalade with the lemon juice in a cocktail shaker until the orange bits in the marmalade are liquefied
Add the gin and Grand Marnier to the shaker. Fill with ice and shake until well chilled
Open the shaker and strain the drink through a mesh sieve into a chilled martini glass. Hold the orange twist over the top of the drink and twist it to release the oil over the surface of the cocktail. Drop the orange twist into the glass.
Finally, toast the bread and spread with Cottage Delight Gin, Orange & Lemon Thin Cut Marmalade. Cut into triangles and serve with Martini.