- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons Roast Red Pepper Sauce
- 1 courgette, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 pepper, cut into thin strips
- 8 asparagus spears
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
We pack this recipe full of Spanish roast red peppers with delicate additions of Dijon mustard and rich garlic for fresh tangy flavour.
It is delicious to use as a pasta sauce and is great for dipping with chunky chips and chicken goujons or drizzled on a salad to create a flavour explosion.