- Prep time
- 20 minutes
- Serves 2
- It takes a little effort but it's a truly delicious dessert and is it's a great make-ahead pudding.
- 50g fresh raspberries
- ½ ripe mango, peeled, stone removed, diced
- 50g fresh blueberries
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 10g pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 4tbsp Zingy Raspberry Jam
Using two sundae glasses, add a scoop of ice cream followed by a layer of Zingy Raspberry Jam.
Top with mango pieces followed by blueberries and raspberries.
Repeat the layers to fill each glasses, topping with the chopped pistachios.