- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Impress your guests with this filling and tasty noodle dish.
- Sesame oil for frying
- 1 bunch of spring onions chopped
- 1 sliced chilli chopped
- 200g of mangetout / sugarsnap peas
- 4 tbsp of Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 350g of uncooked prawns
- Juice of half a lime
- Small bunch of fresh coriander
- 2 packets of ready to eat noodles
Heat the sesame oil and cook the prawns in a wok, put to one side.
Add the chopped spring onions, chilli, pepper and vegetables of your choice and stir fry for a couple of minutes.
Add the Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce and noodles then heat through.
Combine all the ingredients and add the juice of half a lime.
Serve with fresh chopped coriander.