- Spicy and simple, these lamb skewers are perfect for sophisticated summer entertaining.
- 800g lamb, chopped
- 24 fresh bay leaves
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper
- 4 naan breads
- 240g Greek yoghurt
- 3 tbsp Peppered Steak Sauce
- Baby vine tomatoes for serving
Thread the pieces of lamb and bay leaves on to skewers and drizzle with Peppered Steak Sauce before putting in the fridge to marinate.
Grill the the skewers for 2–3 minutes each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking.
Serve with the naan breads, Greek-style natural yoghurt and vine tomatoes.