- Prep time
- 10 minutes
- Cooking time
- 15-20 minutes
- Serves 4
- The sweetness of the apple and the sharpness of the mustard complements our pork tenderloin recipe perfectly.
- 4 x 175g portions of pork fillet
- 8 slices of streaky bacon
- 1 large red apple, chopped
- 60g white breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons Sweet Apple Chutney
Mix together the breadcrumbs, chopped apple and Sweet Apple Chutney to form a stuffing mix.
With a sharp knife make an incision along the length of the pork fillet being careful not to cut straight through.
Place the stuffing mix inside the length of the fillet. Pinch the fillet together and wrap each portion with two rashers of streaky bacon.
Seal in a hot frying pan until the bacon is crispy.
Either place in a preheated oven 200C/fan 180C/gas 6 for 15 minutes or transfer from the frying pan straight onto the barbecue.
Serve with griddled of barbecued courgettes and summer salad.