- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cooking time
- 25 minutes
- Serves 4
- 340g pork and herb sausages
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 340ml milk, plus 55ml for the sauce
- 340ml chicken stock, plus 55ml for the sauce
- 450g jar roasted red peppers, drained and puréed (alternatively you can use 220ml Roast Red Pepper Sauce)
- 200g goats cheese
- 50g grated parmesan
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 handfuls fresh spinach
- 340g pasta of your choice
- 4tbsp Flaming Naga Chilli Sauce
Remove the casing from the sausages and discard the casing. To do this, simply cut along the side of the sausage with a sharp knife and peel off the pierced casing with your fingers.
In a large pot or high-walled pan, saute the sausage meat with the garlic and olive oil over medium heat, until browned.
Stir in chicken stock, puréed roasted red pepper, milk, pasta and Flaming Naga Chilli Sauce. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 12 minutes. If the liquid has all been absorbed, add the additional milk and chicken broth.
Stir in the spinach, one handful at a time, and cook until wilted and hot.
Stir in the goats cheese and parmesan. Continue to stir until melted. Remove from heat and serve.