- Prep time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- Serves 4
- This easy recipe ticks all the health benefit boxes and satisfies your burger craving without the guilt of red meat.
- 450g minced turkey
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 wholemeal/ whole-wheat buns
- Salad, to serve
- Tomato, Garlic & Ginger Chutney to serve
In a large bowl, add together the minced turkey, egg, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and parsley, then season with salt and pepper. Form mixture into four even burgers.
In a large pan over medium heat, heat oil. Add burgers and cook through, approximately 5 minutes per side. Or barbecue the burgers. Serve within bun with salad and lashings of Tomato & Garlic Chutney.