- Prep time
- 30 minutes
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Serves 4
- Britain's favorite curry with aromatic golden chicken pieces swimming in an incredible curry paste.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 750g Cooked Basmati Rice
- Naan Bread (to serve)
- 75ml double cream (For the chicken marinade)
- 75ml plain yoghurt(For the chicken marinade)
- 3tbsp Tikka Masala Curry Paste (For the chicken marinade)
- Knob of butter (For the sauce)
- 1 finely chopped onion (For the sauce)
- 100ml double cream (For the sauce)
- 6tbsp Tikka Masala Paste (For the sauce)
- 1tbsp vinegar (For the sauce)
- 4tbsp tomato puree (For the sauce)
Preheat oven to 220°C/ 200°C / fan / gas7.
Place chicken chunks into a bowl and pour in 75ml double cream, 75ml plain yoghurt, and 3 tablespoons of Tikka Masala Curry Paste. Ensure each chunk is coated in the marinade. Place the bowl in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Remove from the fridge. Place marinated chicken chunks onto wooden skewers. Cook for 30 minutes, turning half way.
Meanwhile, heat a knob of butter in the pan, put the finely diced onion and cooked on a low heat until soft. Add 6 tablespoons of Tikka Masala Curry Paste, vinegar and tomato puree, cook for five minutes. Add 100ml of double cream and cook for a further 5-7 minutes, add cooked chicken chunks to your sauce, or serve on the side. Serve the dish with cooked rice and naan bread.