- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Serves 2
- This veggie pizza is loaded with bell peppers, olives, red onions and cherry tomatoes – buon appetito!
- 6tbp Sun blushed Tomato Pizza Topper
- 1 ready-made pizza base or pizza dough mix
- 100g Free From grated cheese alternative
- 1 sliced red onion
- 100g halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- Sliced Olives
- 100g sliced button mushrooms
Preheat the oven to 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas Mark 7.
Make the pizza dough mix as per packet instructions or use your ready-made pizza base.
Spread Sun blushed Tomato Pizza Topper evenly over your pizza, leaving half an inch bare around the edge. Top evenly with grated cheese, then vegetable toppings.
Cook in the oven for 15 minutes until cheese is melted and the pizza base is golden brown.