A British, hand crafted recipe
- Made using oak aged italian balsamic vinegar.
- Made using muscovado sugar.
- Slowly cooked to achieve a deep flavour.
- Made with 45% onions and balsamic vinegar.
- Stir through gravy for a rich flavour
- Perfect for sausage roll fillings
- Serve with Camembert and hot crusty bread
- Onion (45%), Sugar, Balsamic vinegar (Wine vinegar, Grape must, Colour: SULPHITE ammonia caramel, Preservative: SULPHUR DIOXIDE), Muscovado sugar, Sunflower oil, Spices, Concentrated lemon juice, Garlic powder, Acidity regulator: Citric acid, Salt.
Nutritional (per 100g).
- (Typical values per 100g)
- Energy 1284kJ /303kcal
- Fat 1.3g of which saturates 0.2g
- Carbohydrates 69.3g of which sugars 67.6g
- Protein 0.9g
- Salt 0.3g