- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Serves 3
- Sweet Chili Chicken - sticky and slightly spicy. Add extra sauce depending on your heat preference.
- 3tbsp vegetable oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 2tbsp cornflour
- 2 chicken breasts cut into bite-sized chunks
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 head of broccoli cut into small florets
- 2tbsp Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Boiled rice for serving
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Combine the salt and pepper with the cornflour before add the chicken strips. Coat the chicken pieces thoroughly.
Fry the chicken pieces until golden brown and crispy. Remove from the pan and place on top of kitchen roll to dry.
Using a teaspoon of the leftover oil, turn off the heat and add the chopped garlic, stir for 30 seconds before adding the broccoli to the pan. Fry for 2-3 minutes until warmed through.
Increase the heat to medium-high. Add the chicken and Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce, stir and heat through for 1 minute. Serve with boiled rice.