1. Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6, line a 33 x 23cm (9 x 13 inch) baking tray with aluminium foil and set aside.
2. Place the chicken on the foil, drizzle with olive oil, season and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Remove the tray from the oven and add the butternut squash and red onion alongside the chicken, drizzle
with olive oil and season.
4. Place the tray on the middle shelf of the hot oven and cook for a further 15-20 minutes. Allow the
vegetables and chicken to develop a caramelised crust.
5. Slice the chicken breast and goat’s cheese. Then, in a large bowl, layer the salad leaves, red onion, sliced
avocado, butternut squash, goat’s cheese and chicken. Drizzle over the Fig & Pomegranate Dressing and serve.
View More Recipes
Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes