1. In a medium sized mixing bowl whisk together the cream cheese, natural yogurt, vanilla extract and sugar.
2. In a smaller bowl, break up the digestive biscuits into fine crumbs.
3. Gently fold together the cream cheese mix, Original Strawberry Whole Fruit Jam and digestive crumbs.
4. Scoop the mixture into lolly moulds (alternatively you can use small paper cups). Add wooden lolly sticks to the centre of each cup or mould.
5. Place into freezer for a minimum of 4 hours or until frozen.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Freezing time: Minimum 4 hours
View More Recipes