- Prep time
- 10 minutes
- Cooking time
- 5 minutes
- Serves 4
- Spicy King Prawn Tacos create the speediest midweek taco supper. No cutlery required but have your napkins ready!
- 20 king prawns, peeled
- 2tbsp Indian Hot Chilli Pickle
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- Handful of fresh salad leaves
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 6 taco shells
- 150g coleslaw
Combine the king prawns, 1 tablespoon of oil and Indian Hot Chilli Pickle in a medium bowl.
Heat a teaspoon of oil in a large wok on high heat and add the prawns. Cook until pink and cooked through, roughly 4-5 minutes.
Fill each Taco with fresh salad, chopped onion, a sixth of the prawn mixture, 1 tablespoon of coleslaw and chopped coriander.
Serve with fresh lime for extra zing.