- Prep time
- 10 minutes
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Serves 4
- A winter family favourite that is delicious and simple to make. Serve with cheese topped and garlic Ciabatta.
- 340g sausages, casings removed
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 750ml chicken stock
- 1 tin cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 150g pasta, uncooked
- 3 tbsp Sticky Rib & Wing Sauce
- Parmesan, grated
Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat and brown the sausage meat along with the onion and carrot. Cook until the vegetables are softened and the meat is cooked through.
Add the tomatoes, chicken stock, cannellini beans and Sticky Rib & Wing Sauce. Stir well, cover and bring to a simmer.
Add the pasta, stir, cover and simmer on low for 15 minutes. Turn off heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
Garnish with grated Parmesan and serve with crusty bread.