- Prep time
- Cooking time
- 0 mins
- Serves 6
- A super-easy, tasty, crowd pleaser
- 250 g Digestives/Shortbread Biscuits (Biscuit Base)
- 75 g Lotus Biscoff Biscuits (Biscuit Base)
- 135 g Unsalted Butter (Biscuit Base)
- 500 g Full Fat Cream Cheese (Cheesecake Filling)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (Cheesecake Filling)
- 100 g Icing Sugar (Cheesecake Filling)
- 150 g Cottage Delight Caramel Chocolate Sauce (Cheesecake Filling)
- 1-2 tsp Sea Salt Flakes (Cheesecake Filling)
- 300 ml Double Cream (Cheesecake Filling)
- 100 g Cottage Delight Salted Caramel Chocolate Spread (Decoration)
- Lotus Biscoff Biscuits (Crushed Decoration)
For the Biscuit Base:
Blitz the Biscuits in a food processor and mix in the melted Butter.
Spread on the bottom of an 8″/20cm Deep Springform Tin and press down firmly. Leave to set in the fridge whilst you make the rest.
For the Cheesecake Filling:
Using an electric mixer, whisk together the Cream Cheese, Vanilla, and Icing Sugar until smooth.
Add the Cottage Delight Salted Caramel Chocolate Sauce and whisk again until smooth and lump free.
Pour in the Double Cream & Salt flakes and continue to whisk for a couple of minutes until its very thick and mousse like.
Once mixed, spread over the biscuit base and leave to set in the fridge overnight.
For the Decoration:
Remove the Cheesecake from the tin carefully and decorate the cheesecake – I drizzled over the Cottage Delight Salted Caramel Chocolate Spread, and then some crush Lotus Biscoff Biscuits