- Prep time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- Serves 4
- These tasty salmon burgers are a super-healthy and guilt free barbecue option!
- 600g skinless salmon, cut into chunks
- 75g white breadcrumbs
- 1 free range egg white
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3tbsp vegetable oil, for frying
- Ciabatta buns
- Black Garlic Mayonnaise
- Salad, to serve
- Chunky chips, to serve
Place the salmon, breadcrumbs, egg white, shallot and basil into a food processor and pulse until combined, but not puréed. Then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Divide the mixture into four burgers. Place into the fridge for 30 minutes.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan on medium-high heat, then add the burgers and fry for three minutes on each side, or until golden-brown all over and completely cooked through.
To serve place burger within a lightly toasted ciabatta bun, dollop Black Garlic Mayonnaise and salad. Serve with a portion of chunky chips.