1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4 and place the puff pastry on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
2. Line a second tray with baking paper and transfer your chopped vegetables and herbs onto it.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and add salt and pepper to taste. Stir vegetables until covered.
4. Cook the vegetables and pastry separate in the oven for 30 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown
and the vegetables are cooked (this might take a little longer).
5. While the pastry and vegetables are cooking, puree the feta, Cottage Delight Roast Red Pepper Ketchup, and garlic cloves until smooth.
6. Spread the sauce over the puff pastry base and top with the roasted vegetables and herbs.
Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes
View More Recipes