1. Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6, line an 20cm x 20cm baking tray with baking paper, leaving a 4cm overhang around the edges.
2. Mix together flour, baking powder, salt, oats and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the butter, using fingertips rub the butter into the mixture until evenly distributed.
4. Add 2/3 of the oat mixture to the prepared baking tray and press into an even layer.
5. Spread Zingy Raspberry Extra Jam in an even layer over the oat layer, leaving a 5cm gap
around the edges. Sprinkle the remaining oat mixture on top of the jam layer and press down lightly to seal the top.
6. Bake until golden brown, for about 30-35 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before cutting into bars.
Serves 9-12 bars
View More Recipes
Prep time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 35 minutes