- These savoury pastries are delicious straight from the oven - great for lunch boxes and picnics as well.
- 375g ready-rolled puff pastry
- 2tbsp of Spicy English Mustard Sauce
- Little fresh or dried thyme
- 12 slices of pepperoni
- Thin slices of your favourite cheese
Heat oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6. Cut 375g ready-rolled puff pastry into two strips. Spread each strip evenly with 2tbsp of Smooth Hot English Mustard, leaving a 2.5cm strip along the top.
Sprinkle a little fresh or dried thyme on each section and layer each one with six slices of pepperoni and thin slices of your favourite cheese.
Carefully roll the pastry away from you so you have two long tubes. Cut them on the diagonal into 2.5cm pieces and place on a baking sheet for 20 minutes until golden brown.
Serve them with Spicy English Mustard Sauce to dip.