1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Grease and line a 22cm tin.
2. Place the butter and Classic Orange Thin Cut Marmalade into a pan over a low heat.
3. When the butter has melted add the chopped chocolate and remove from the heat. The chocolate will melt from the heat of the pan.
4. Allow the mixture to cool then whisk in the eggs. Add the chopped walnuts; sift in the flour and cocoa powder a little at a time, mixing as you go.
5. Pour the mixture into prepared tin and bake for 20-25 mins. The mixture will still be moist when tested with a knife so you end up with a sticky brownie.
6. Cut into bite sized slices and serve. Can be served cold or warm with whipped cream and a dash of brandy.
Makes: 20 bite size
View More Recipes
Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes