- These tasty parcels take around 30 minutes and are full of flame-grilled flavour.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons Roast Red Pepper Sauce
- 1 courgette, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 pepper, cut into thin strips
- 8 asparagus spears
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
Place each chicken breast on two squares of foil – one on top of the other for extra strength – and season.
Brush generously with Roast Red Pepper Sauce, surround with colourful veg and drizzle with olive oil.
Fold the foil sides over the chicken, completely sealing each packet, and grill on the barbecue for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
Serve with buttery corn on the cob sprinkled with butter, paprika, lime juice and chopped coriander.