1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
2. Add all of the ingredients into a bowl and beat together for around 4-5 minutes.
3. Add the mixture into the paper cases until they are half full and bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until golden-brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.
4. Place the Luxury Carrot Cake Jam into a piping bag and squeeze around a tablespoons worth of Luxury Carrot Cake Jam into the centre of each cake, from the top.
5. For the buttercream, beat the butter in a large bowl until soft. Add the icing sugar and beat until smooth, add the milk, adding more, if necessary, until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
6. Spoon the icing into a piping bag with a star nozzle and pipe the icing using a spiralling motion onto the cupcakes in a large swirl.
Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 20mins Creates 12 cupcakes
View More Recipes