A British, hand crafted recipe
• Made using muscovado sugar.
- Use as a dip for roasted vegetables
- Brush over sausages before cooking
- Make our Barbecued Steak with Mushrooms and Beer
- Water, Muscovado sugar, Concentrated tomato purée, Honey, Onions, Cornflour, Salt, Sunflower oil, Acidity regulator: Acetic acid, Garlic (contains Vinegar), Dried oregano, Hickory smoke flavouring.
Nutritional (per 100g).
- (Typical values per 100g)
- Energy 990kJ /233kcal
- Fat 1.6g of which saturates 0.2g
- Carbohydrates 52.9g of which sugars 50.2g
- Protein 1.3g
- Salt 2.5g