A classic recipe, perfected by our experienced marmalade chefs, uses Seville oranges and lemon juice to create an extra tangy breakfast treat.
- Traditionally handmade in open copper pans
- Made in small batches, using the finest quality fruit and zest
- A British, hand crafted recipe
- Slather on warm buttered toast
- Swirl through brownies
- Create orange marmalade muffins
- Sugar, Seville oranges, Muscovado sugar, Gelling agent: Fruit pectin.
- Prepared with 35g of fruit per 100g. Total sugar content 67g per 100g.
Nutritional (per 100g).
- (Typical values per 100g)
- Energy 1161kJ /273kcal
- Fat 0.0g of which saturates 0.0g
- Carbohydrates 67.4g of which sugars 67.3g
- Protein 0.4g
- Salt 0.0g