A British, hand crafted recipe
- Made using British Bramley Apples
- We source our apples at their finest to be sure the best taste
- We have used the same receipe for over 20 years
- Slowly cooked and tendered by hand to retain the texture
- Made with 20% Bramley apple and 10% Ida Red apple.
- Partner with any type of cheese
- Enjoy with hot roast pork
- Use as a sticky glaze for ribs
- Sugar, Bramley apple (20%), Cider vinegar, Apple (10%), Gelling agent: Fruit pectin, Muscovado sugar, Sultanas, Dried onion flakes, Salt, Spices, Acidity regulator: Citric acid.
Nutritional (per 100g).
- (Typical values per 100g)
- Energy 743kJ /187kcal
- Fat 0.1g of which saturates 0.0g
- Carbohydrates 45.4g of which sugars 43.8g
- Protein 0.7g
- Salt 1.4g